Friday 7 November 2014

Beyonce Congratulates Kelly Rowland On New Baby

She's shared a picture on Instagram of hands - presumably her own and baby Titan Jewell's - with a message of congratulations to her "sister" Kelly Rowland.
Beyonce's "beautiful nephew" arrived on Monday, to Rowland and her husband Tim Witherspoon.
In a statement Rowland said: "We are thrilled to announce that today we are the proud parents of our first son.
"We are blessed to report everyone is healthy and happy!"
Beyonce's full message read: "There's no better feeling than holding my beautiful nephew. I thank god for the honour of witnessing my sister's journey into motherhood.
"I've always dreamt of our little ones growing up together. I'm so thankful for our bond. Baby Ty, I love you so much. Congrats to my Spoons."
She also shared an image of Rowland when she was pregnant.
Beyonce is mother to a one-year-old daughter, Blue Ivy, with husband Jay Z.
She and Rowland were childhood friends before going on to form the group Destiny's Child.What  are friends for.

No comments:

Post a Comment