Sunday 4 January 2015

HAPPY NEW YEAR


This message goes out to my faithful, loyal, wonderful and ever loving readers of kingsley esione blog.

I am thanking you guys for your support and interest in my blog throughout the year 2014. Last year was a year of many blessings and grace and I am sure this year 2015 would not be different.
I know many people who saw the year 2014 did not live to see the year 2015 but for you my readers who saw this year come to reality it will be a year of success, riches, God's divine protection and the fulfilment of His works in your life.

The year 2014 was the end of all your struggles, stress and shortcomings, all your failures in the year 2014 will be changed to success this year in Jesus name.

From the editor
Kingsley Esione

No comments:

Post a Comment