Wednesday 7 January 2015

Justin Bieber Looking Sexy In Calvin Klein




Today, Calvin Klein, the Industry known worldwide for their fashionable clothings and underwears released photos of Justin Bieber's new ad Campaign. Justin signed a contract with the company as early as April last year and released some photos of himself wearing the Calvin Klein branded underwear.


Bieber, who has always been enthusiastic about showing off his body, said he didn't do anything spectacular or special to prepare for the Calvin Klein ads.


He said in an Interview 'I was very diligent about my workouts leading up to the shoot. I have a trainer and work out daily so it was really about sticking to my routine once I booked the campaign'.


In the photo above his crotch appears to be large, its not news that Bieber is growing into a sexy man. So there is a buzz all over the social media that Justin Bieber must have padded up for the shoot, here is a tweet from one of his numerous fans:



Who tweeted 'who is he trying to fool' in the first half of the picture he was seen when he came on in a show and stripped right there live on stage while in the second he is seen all padded up in his new campaign. 

I will leave the debate to you guys. Do you think his underwear shot was padded, photoshopped,or stuffed?. Add your comments I will be glad to reply you.

No comments:

Post a Comment